Trump appoints Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi into his Economic Advisory Team
President-elect of the United States, Donald Trump, on Friday appointed a Nigerian businessman, Bayo Ogunlesi, to be on his Economic Advisory team to “Make America Great again”.
As reported by Business Insider, he appointed multi billionaires, including the Nigerian, amongst others.
Ogunlesi is an Ondo State-born and an Oxford and Harvard graduate who is the CEO and Founder of multi billion dollar company Global Infrastructure Partners.
He is also the only black man in the Advisory Committee. Ogulesi’s father was the first Professor of Medicine in Nigeria.
The members of the forum include:
Stephen Schwarzman (forum chairman), chairman, CEO, and co-founder of Blackstone
Paul Atkins, CEO of Patomak Global Partners, former commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission
Mary Barra, chairwoman and CEO, General Motors
Toby Cosgrove, CEO, Cleveland Clinic
Jamie Dimon, chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Previous The height of white peopling: man dressed as a tree and obstructing traffic arrested in the US
- Next No, I’m not an Atheist and I believe Religion is very Important – Mark Zuckerberg
You may also like...
- Kanye West Writing Raps About Kim Kardashian’s Parisian Robbers, Jay Z, Beyonce & More
- Mike Tyson Slams Soulja Boy In New Diss Track Before Epic Chris Brown Fight
- Kim Kardashian: Facing Her Robbers Will Start The ‘Healing’ Process For Her — Experts Say
- Tyga & Kylie Jenner: Why They’re Fighting Over Chris Brown & Soulja Boy Fight
- David Oyedepo named World’s Richest Pastor