Mike Tyson Slams Soulja Boy In New Diss Track Before Epic Chris Brown Fight
This is getting real! Mike Tyson has not only agreed to train Chris Brown in his boxing match against Soulja Boy, he’s even recorded an epic diss track bragging how he’s going to teach Breezy to knock Soulja out. We’ve got the song for you, right here!
According to TMZ, the lines are for a song produced by Damon Elliott, 43, and that Chris himself will be adding some verses to the tune. They also report that a music video is in the works and will eventually drop on Mike’s YouTube page. Iron Mike gave us a hint Jan. 8 that something was up, as he posted an Instagram pic of himself in a recording studio with the caption, “In studio. Dropping heat. Wait and see what this is about…” Well, luckily we didn’t have to wait very long.
Mike made his commitment official on Jan. 8, posting a video to his Instagram page announcing he’s going to be Breezy’s trainer in his boxing match against Soulja. He knows a thing or two about playing dirty and is going to share all of those secrets with Chris! He captioned his vid, “It’s official. I’m going to train @chrisbrownofficial. Gonna teach him every dirty trick in the book to knockout @souljaboy.” Yes, that does include biting off Soulja’s ear!
- Previous Kim Kardashian: Facing Her Robbers Will Start The ‘Healing’ Process For Her — Experts Say
- Next Kanye West Writing Raps About Kim Kardashian’s Parisian Robbers, Jay Z, Beyonce & More
You may also like...
- Kanye West Writing Raps About Kim Kardashian’s Parisian Robbers, Jay Z, Beyonce & More
- Mike Tyson Slams Soulja Boy In New Diss Track Before Epic Chris Brown Fight
- Kim Kardashian: Facing Her Robbers Will Start The ‘Healing’ Process For Her — Experts Say
- Tyga & Kylie Jenner: Why They’re Fighting Over Chris Brown & Soulja Boy Fight
- David Oyedepo named World’s Richest Pastor