Khloé Kardashian Will Be (Officially) Single Next Week — Here Are The Final Terms Of Her Divorce From Lamar Odom!
Looks like Khloé Kardashian will be single for the holidays!
Well, she’ll be officially single, that is — she’s been split from Lamar Odom for a long time, but as we’ve been reporting over the last few months, things have been moving VERY slowly on the legal side of things!
But now, that’s all about to change, at least according to TMZ! That’s because a week from tomorrow — on December 17 — Khloé and Lamar’s split will be legal, final, and FULL! And that’s all she wrote!
As the final divorce docs are set to be stamped by a judge on that day just over a week from right now, the final terms are pretty standard and straightforward, too: each ex waived paying spousal support, and as far as assets go, Khlo and Lamar are splitting their joint production company (Khlomar, it was called), and a checking account therein 50/50.
As to be expected, Khloé is keeping her assets including the DASH boutique, and Lamar is keeping his 401(k) plan from the NBA.
The pair has long since sold their marital home, and Khlo still lives in their other home, in Calabasas, so she’ll obviously be keeping that.
Pretty simple — and yet this whole process took SO long to finalize!! Remember, Khlo first filed for divorce three full years ago, before withdrawing the petition after Lamar’s near-fatal overdose last October.
And now? Well, the 17th leaves JUST enough time for Khloé to hit up Tristan Thompson for a Christmas Eve wedding, right?!
- Previous Jennifer Lawrence apologises for scratching her butt with sacred Hawaiian rocks
- Next “No ‘juju’ you do will work for me… you know yourself” – Davido
You may also like...
- Kanye West Writing Raps About Kim Kardashian’s Parisian Robbers, Jay Z, Beyonce & More
- Mike Tyson Slams Soulja Boy In New Diss Track Before Epic Chris Brown Fight
- Kim Kardashian: Facing Her Robbers Will Start The ‘Healing’ Process For Her — Experts Say
- Tyga & Kylie Jenner: Why They’re Fighting Over Chris Brown & Soulja Boy Fight
- David Oyedepo named World’s Richest Pastor