Jennifer Lawrence apologises for scratching her butt with sacred Hawaiian rocks
Hopefully, it’s not too late for Jennifer Lawrence to say she’s sorry.
As we reported, the Passengers actress appeared on The Graham Norton Show where she told an embarrassing story about rubbing her itchy butt on sacred rocks in Hawaii.
Related: Jennifer Lawrence Flaunts Her AH-Mazing Legs
Not surprisingly, Twitter users felt JLaw’s remarks were offensive and dismissive toward Hawaiian people.
On Friday, the movie star took to Facebook to clarify her statement, and to address the controversy. She wrote:Jennifer Lawrence
17 hours ago
From Jen, to the internet:
I meant absolutely no disrespect to the Hawaiian people. I really thought that I was being self deprecating about the fact that I was “the curse”, but I understand the way it was perceived was not funny and I apologize if I offended anyone.
Yikes! We just hope the public will accept Miz Lawrence’s
- Previous Stronger Than Ever?! Rumors About Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Possibly Divorcing Are ‘Bullsh*t’
- Next Khloé Kardashian Will Be (Officially) Single Next Week — Here Are The Final Terms Of Her Divorce From Lamar Odom!
You may also like...
- Kanye West Writing Raps About Kim Kardashian’s Parisian Robbers, Jay Z, Beyonce & More
- Mike Tyson Slams Soulja Boy In New Diss Track Before Epic Chris Brown Fight
- Kim Kardashian: Facing Her Robbers Will Start The ‘Healing’ Process For Her — Experts Say
- Tyga & Kylie Jenner: Why They’re Fighting Over Chris Brown & Soulja Boy Fight
- David Oyedepo named World’s Richest Pastor