Brock Lesnar 1 Year Suspension & $250K Fine For Failed Drug Tests
Brock Lesnar was just hit with a 1 year suspension and massive $250k fine for two failed drug tests at UFC 200.
Lesnar beat Mark Hunt at 200 on July 9 in Vegas. It was later announced that Brock failed two drug tests … one leading up, and the other the night of the fight.
The Nevada State Athletic Commission Thursday announced Lesnar’s punishment ($250k fine, year suspension) … but it’s not all bad news for Brock.
The suspension — which could’ve been longer — was retroactively started in July … meaning he’s eligible to fight again in a few months.
Brock wasn’t the only superstar fighter who had their day of reckoning … Nate Diaz was also handed down punishment for his UFC 202 news conference melee with Conor McGregor.
Nate’s punishment … $50k plus 50 hours of community service.
FYI — McGregor, for the same incident, was fined $75k and ordered to film an anti-bullying PSA … along with community service.
- Previous “I’d thought being Miss Nigeria was the best thing that could happen to me” – Linda Ikeji
- Next Irina Shayk Yes, That’s an Engagement-ish Ring on My Hand
You may also like...
- Kanye West Writing Raps About Kim Kardashian’s Parisian Robbers, Jay Z, Beyonce & More
- Mike Tyson Slams Soulja Boy In New Diss Track Before Epic Chris Brown Fight
- Kim Kardashian: Facing Her Robbers Will Start The ‘Healing’ Process For Her — Experts Say
- Tyga & Kylie Jenner: Why They’re Fighting Over Chris Brown & Soulja Boy Fight
- David Oyedepo named World’s Richest Pastor