Angelina Jolie Is House Hunting, but Will Brad Pitt See the Kids for Christmas?
Angelina Jolie is on the move.
But, contrary to a report published by TMZ Tuesday, Jolie’s rep tells E! News the actress has no intention of moving to London. Instead, a source says she is looking for a house in the L.A. area.
Jolie, 41, feels it’s important to provide consistency for her kids as she finalizes her divorce from Brad Pitt, 52—a sentiment her ex surely shares. Maddox Jolie-Pitt, 15, Pax Jolie-Pitt, 12, Zahara Jolie-Pitt, 11, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, 10, and twins Knox Jolie-Pitt and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt, 8, are each receiving individual counseling, in addition to undergoing joint therapy with their dadPer court documents obtained by E! News Monday, the six siblings will remain in Angelina’s custody for the time being. Brad will continue to have “therapeutic visitation” with them, and the actor must also submit to random drug tests. According to the source, Angelina does not determine when the kids see Brad. Their therapist devises a schedule after talking with the kids. According to the source, she “has been nothing but cooperative with the court order.”
Brad recently wrapped a global promotional tour for Allied, but he reportedly did not spend Thanksgiving with his children. As for Christmas and New Year’s Eve, the source says the kids’ schedule is TBD, given that their therapist determines Brad’s visitation time like any other day.
Angelina has not been seen in public since she filed for divorce from Brad nearly three months ago. But, in mid-November, she briefly returned to the public eye when she recorded a video message supporting the International Criminal Court and Fatou Bensouda’s Policy on Children.
- Previous Buhari’s daughter’s wedding put on hold over expensive gifts
- Next Khloé Kardashian Gives Advice On How To Survive Your Single Years!
You may also like...
- Kanye West Writing Raps About Kim Kardashian’s Parisian Robbers, Jay Z, Beyonce & More
- Mike Tyson Slams Soulja Boy In New Diss Track Before Epic Chris Brown Fight
- Kim Kardashian: Facing Her Robbers Will Start The ‘Healing’ Process For Her — Experts Say
- Tyga & Kylie Jenner: Why They’re Fighting Over Chris Brown & Soulja Boy Fight
- David Oyedepo named World’s Richest Pastor